Money Market Shares
Money Market Shares allow you to earn higher dividends without losing accessibility to your funds. These funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to a total of $250,000 for all shares. This is the maximum amount allowed by law.
- Minimum balance to open: $0
- Minimum balance to earn stated APY: $1,000
- Withdrawal Restrictions: Minimum withdrawal by member request – $100.
- Money Market remains open until instructed in writing to close.
- Fees: None
- Transaction Limits: A maximum of six withdrawals or transfers per month are permitted from one share to another or to a third party. If the transaction limitations are exceeded, you may incur overdraft fees and/or your account may be closed.
- Additional deposits: Can be made anytime. You can start or stop recurring payments or transfers at any time.