Virtual Branch is a service that makes it quick and convenient to manage your money according to your schedule, all via a web-enabled computer. Log on to your account via our secure server and you can:
- Receive your statements electronically (e-statements).
- Check account balances.
- View account history.
- See when items have cleared.
- View cleared draft/check images.
- Obtain information on loans(s), including payment amount, payment due date, interest rate and loan balance.
- Transfer funds between Timberland FCU accounts.
- Request a Stop Payment on a check.
- Download information to Quicken® or Microsoft® Money.
Timberland FCU provides free account e-statements for members. Some of the primary advantages to e-statements are convenience, timeliness, security, and being “green”.
e-statements are much safer than mailed paper statements and a secure Web site enables you to view a statement under password protection. Plus, e-statements reduce printing and mailing costs for the credit union, allowing us to continually offer better rates and fees for products and services. In addition, each e-statement saves paper, which has a great impact on our environment.
Many members also enjoy the fact that statements are saved online for six months (from date of enrollment). This allows members to find older transactions without digging through piles of paper.
To enroll in the e-statement program, you must be enrolled in the Virtual Branch Service.
To enroll in e-statements:
1. Login to Virtual Branch,
2. Click on the Self Service Tab,
3. Click on the eStatement option,
4. Then Enroll in eStatements.